Menu

Currently Reading

Murakami, Haruki
1Q84

Poehler, Amy
Yes Please!
Reading & Reviewing | Cover: photography by Karin E.
260
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-260,single-format-standard,eltd-core-1.0.3,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,borderland child-child-ver-1.0.0,borderland-ver-1.5.1, vertical_menu_with_scroll,smooth_scroll,side_menu_slide_with_content,width_470,paspartu_enabled,paspartu_on_bottom_fixed,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.6.2,vc_responsive

Cover: photography by Karin E.

This post involves a) a book and b) a photo I took. And it has nothing (yet) to do with a book review.

First book cover!

Yup. It's a bookworm-and-photographer's dream come true. My photo (a self-portrait entitled <i>Spirit</i>) is on the cover of a book.

It's the Dutch translation of Michelle Paver's The Shadow Catcher, which is the first part of a historical trilogy. (Publisher: The House of Books; ISBN 9789044330762.)

I haven't read any of Paver's books yet, but – as you probably figured – I'll give this one a go when it comes out in June in The Netherlands and Belgium And I'll review it too, of course.

One review I can give you: this book cover? A++ 😛

Karin Elizabeth
8 Comments
  • Well, about 75% of the book cover is A++, the other 25% is an ugly black dot 😉
    Congrats, I think we should celebrate with cupcakes…

    March 10, 2011 at 3:45 pm
  • Oh wow, congratulations! 🙂

    March 10, 2011 at 6:36 pm
  • Luiz P.
    Reply

    That is super cool! Congratulations, it's indeed very beautiful. Happy to see your talent being acknowledged, you really deserve!

    March 10, 2011 at 7:42 pm
  • Oh wow, this is fab! It's not only your picture, it's YOU on a BOOK!! Congratulations!!

    March 10, 2011 at 8:59 pm
  • Cait
    Reply

    Congrats!! That's so awesome!!

    March 12, 2011 at 3:55 am

Post a Comment

Powered by WP Hashcash